0.5” I.D. - 2.25” O.D.
12.7mm I.D. - 57.2mm O.D.
- Narrow body 1.5" (38.1mm) wide for beveling a single tube in a water wall
- Three interchangeable motor choices, pneumatic, electric and battery
- Rugged steel housing for lasting durability
- Patented clamp system, allows the clamps to release from a tube as easily as they tighten
- Permanently attached wrenches keep the operating essentials at the operator's finger tips
- Dual-opposed tapered roller bearings support the gear drive
- Proprietary EscoLock blade holding system minimizes vibration and maximizes tube and pipe bevels per blade
|Working Range||0.5" I.D. - 2.25" O.D.|
|Blade Series||G-Series Blades|
|Width (M/O heads)||1.875"|
|1.07 hp||950 W||18 V - 5.2 ah|
|90 psi||120 V||120 V|
|35 cfm||50/60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Cutterhead Speed||125 rpm||12-63 rpm||49 rpm|
|Working Weight||12.7 lbs||14.1 lbs||14.6 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||40 lbs||42 lbs||46 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||20" x 18" x 5"||24" x 20" x 6"||24" x 20" x 6"|
Mandrel Kit (0.5"/12.7mm) part #: G-175
The G-175 mandrel kit is designed to fit in the Groundhog gear head and will allow it to fit in tube with a 0.5” (12.7mm) ID. This kit comes with a specific cutter head that will fit the smaller 0.5" (12.7mm) shaft along with the draw rod assembly and G-01A ribs. Clamping range on this mandrel kit is from .5" (12.7mm) I.D. to .655" (16.6mm).