Tube Weasel Millhog
0.75” I.D. - 3.0” O.D.
19.1mm I.D. - 76.2mm O.D.
Tube Weasel MILLHOG
- Fits 2.75" (69.9mm) wide opening for boiler tube Dutchman repair
- Self-centering clamping system ridgidly mounts tool to tube I.D. and is easy to use
- Interchangeable pneumatic, electric and battery motor options
- Bevel, face, and bore simultaneously
- Sealed construction allows use in any orientation
- EscoLock blade lock system, securely holds cutter blades
- Torque-free operation
- Chatter-free tube and pipe bevels enhance quality welds
- Field proven by boilermakers around the world
|Working Range||0.75" I.D. - 3.0" O.D.|
|Blade Series||G-Series Blades|
|1.07 hp||950 W||18 V - 5.2 ah|
|90 psi||120 V||120 V|
|35 cfm||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Cutterhead Speed||114 rpm||14-58 rpm||43 rpm|
|Working Weight||20 lbs||22 lbs||22.5 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||50 lbs||58 lbs||58.6 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||24" x 20" x 6"||24" x 20" x 7"||24" x 20" x 7"|
Mandrel Kit (1.0" / 25.4mm) Part #: H-221
The H-221 mandrel kit is designed to fit both the Tube Weasel MILLHOG and Wart MILLHOG gear head and will allow it to fit in tube with a 1.0” (25.4mm) ID. The advantage of this mandrel kit is that it uses the same cutterhead and wrench assembly that comes standard on the Tube Weasel and Wart, but allows for slightly smaller I.D. compared to standard. Clamping range with this mandrel kit is 1.0" (25.4mm) I.D. to 1.3" (33mm) I.D.