0.45” I.D. - 4.0” O.D.
11.4mm I.D. - 101.6mm O.D.
- Bevels tubes in seconds
- Hand held or track mountable with adjustable depth stop ensures uniform beveled tube ends
- Pilot automatically locates and centers tool on pipe or tube I.D.
- No clamping and no torque reaction to operator
- Cutter blades have multiple cutting edges and require no fluids
- Straight and right angle models
- Tooling is interchangeable with all high speed models (including HHB-5000)
- Fast, accurate and easy to use
- Field proven, tough and boilermaker approved
|Working Range||0.45" I.D. - 4.0" O.D.|
|Blade Series||HHB Inserts|
|3 hp||3 hp|
|90 psi||90 psi|
|80 cfm||80 cfm|
|Cutterhead Speed||10,000 rpm||10,000 rpm|
|Working Weight||14 lbs||13 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||45 lbs||45 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||27" x 18" x 7"||27" x 18" x 7"|
Track Chassis and Post Assembly
Part Number: 1050-83
The Track Chassis and Post Assembly allows the HHB-5000 and the HHB-10000 to ride along the saw track that is used for cutting panels and membrane. This accessory features a wing-lock system to keep the tool safely secured to the post, while still allowing for necessary movement as well an adjustable chip guard to keep chips away from the operator. Track Chassis and Post Assemblies are most commonly used in conjunction with the saw, so tracks are not included with this kit.