FLANGE FACER | FLANGE HOG SERIES 110
1.0" I.D. - 14.0" O.D.
25.4mm I.D. - 355.6mm O.D.
FEATURES OF THE FLANGE HOG SERIES 110 FLANGE FACING TOOL
- Manually operated, no electrical, hydraulic, or air lines necessary
- Smooth swing operation produces perfectly precise phonographic finish
- Accurately mounts to the flange I.D. in seconds
- Feeds available for both smooth and stock finish in accordance with ASME B-16.5 standards
- Made of high strength precision machined materials
- Sturdy storage/transport case for managing all components
- Strong hardware that makes setup fast
- Kit comes ready to use
FLANGE FACER SPECS
|Working Range||.9" I.D. - 14" O.D.|
|Stock Finish||250 - 500 μin|
|Smooth Finish (Optional)||125 - 250 μin|
|Working Weight||15.4 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||42 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||20.5" x 9" x 17"|
Smooth Feed Part #: FL-27 & FL-29
The Flange Hog 110 comes standard with a stock-finish feed shaft and nut but can be switched out for a smooth-finish feed. This smooth-finish will still appear to show machining marks but will face an average roughness of 125 - 250 μin / 3.2 - 6.3 μm.