0.625” I.D. - 3.0” O.D.
15.9mm I.D. - 76.2mm O.D.
- Narrow body 2.25" (27.15mm)
- Lightweight and torque-free
- Interchangeable pneumatic, electric and battery motor options
- Patented clamp system, allows the clamps to release from a tube as easily as they tighten
- Permanently attached wrenches
- Bevel, face and bore simultaneously
- Rugged dual-opposed tapered roller bearings support gear drive for non-stop operation
- EscoLock blade holding system reduces vibration and maximizes the number of preps per blade
|Working Range||0.625" I.D. - 3.0" O.D.|
|Blade Series||G-Series Blades|
|1.07 hp||950 W||18 V - 5.2 ah|
|90 psi||120 V||120 V|
|35 cfm||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Cutterhead Speed||114 rpm||14-58 rpm||43 rpm|
|Working Weight||14.8 lbs||15.9 lbs||16.4 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||32.1 lbs||40 lbs||40.6 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||20" x 18" x 5"||24" x 20" x 6"||24" x 20" x 6"|
Mandrel Kit (0.625" / 15.9mm) part #: MG-175
The MG-175 mandrel kit is designed for the Mongoose gear head and will allow the tool to fit in tube with 0.625" (15.9mm) I.D. This kit comes with a specific cutterhead that will fit the smaller 0.625" (15.86mm) mandrel, along with the draw rod assembly. Clamping range of the Mandrel Kit is 0.625" (15.9mm) I.D. - .780" (19.8mm) I.D.