4.5” I.D. - 18.0” O.D.
114.3mm I.D. - 457.2mm O.D.
- One mandrel and 8 sets of clamp cover entire range
- Wide clamps spread the contact for superior clamping force
- Three powerful motor options that are easily switched
- Escolock tool posts rigidly hold cutter blades to pull thick chips and extend blade life
- Bevels super alloyed pipes
- Low maintenance dual opposed tapered roller bearing design
- Fully portable for on-site use
|Working Range||4.5" I.D. - 18.0" O.D.|
|Blade Series||M-Series Blades|
|3.0 hp||1800 W||5 hp|
|90 psi||120 V||1500 psi|
|95 cfm||50/60 Hz||5 - 10 gpm|
|Cutterhead Speed||15 rpm||Gear Box Included||1-14 rpm|
|Cutterhead Speed (gear box)||7.5 rpm||6.5 - 22.5 rpm||1 - 7 rpm|
|Working Weight||140 lbs||143 lbs||144 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||290 lbs||293 lbs||294 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||38" x 20" x 20"||38" x 20" x 20"||38" x 20" x 20"|
Adjustable Tool Post Part #: D-57
The D-57 Adjustable Tool Post allows operators to fine tune their cutting blades to precisely the right position for the most accurate weld prep profiles when using the Commander, Dictator, and Dictator II MILLHOG machines. This kit features a carriage design as well as the ESCO wedge style blade lock system that has provided unparalleled rigidity in the beveling market for decades.