8.75” I.D. - 36.0” O.D.
222.25mm I.D. - 914.4mm O.D.
- Rigidly clamps to pipe up to 36"
- Pneumatic or hydraulic motor options
- 8 sets of clamp ribs/pads and 2 wedges cover entire range
- Formed tool bits can be used for wall thickness up to 2.5"
- Preps all alloys
- Bevel, face and bore simultaneously
- Simple to operate
- Patented safety chain and dual spring hanger makes tool alignment easy and safe
- Adjustable tool posts with preset angles
|Working Range||8.75" I.D. - 36.0" O.D.|
|Blade Series||M-Series Blades|
|5 hp||5 hp|
|90 psi||1500 psi|
|95 cfm||8-12 gpm|
|Cutterhead Speed||4 rpm||1 - 4 rpm|
|Cutterhead Speed (gear box)||2 rpm||1 - 2 rpm|
|Working Weight||700 lbs||704 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||1375 lbs||1379 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||36" x 54" x 48"||36" x 54" x 48"|
Tool Post Part #: See Chart
The Terminator MILLHOG kits are sold with 2 tool post bases and 1 straight tool post so that another tool post can be selected. In addition to a flat tool post, there are also angled tool posts that are most commonly used on heavy wall pipe (in excess of 2.0"/ 50.8mm) with a straight blade for rigidity. All tool posts ride on the tool post bases and are secured after final adjustments with 2 locks on either side of the base.