3.75” I.D. - 14.0” O.D.
95.3mm I.D. - 355.6mm O.D.
- One mandrel and seven clamp ribs/pads cover the whole range of the tool
- Wide clamps spread the contact force for superior clamping
- Three powerful motor options that are easily interchangeable
- Dual opposed tapered roller bearing design provide years of trouble free service
- Available off-set gear drive lowers rpm, doubles the torque and enables the cutter blade to pull a thick chip for fast pipe beveling and increased cutter blade life.
- Available spring hanger ensures accurate alignment when clamping
- Engineered for high performance and low maintenance
- Fully portable for on-site use
|Working Range||3.75" I.D. - 14.0" O.D.|
|Blade Series||M-Series Blades|
|3.0 hp||1800 W||5 hp|
|90 psi||120 V||1500 psi|
|95 cfm||50/60 Hz||5 - 10 gpm|
|Cutterhead Speed||24 rpm||Gear Box Included||1-22 rpm|
|Cutterhead Speed (gear box)||12 rpm||6.5 - 22.5 rpm||1 - 11 rpm|
|Working Weight||89 lbs||91 lbs||93 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||200 lbs||202 lbs||204 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||32" x 15" x 17"||32" x 15" x 17"||32" x 15" x 17"|
Adjustable Tool Post Part #: D-57
The D-57 Adjustable Tool Post allows operators to fine tune their cutting blades to precisely the right position for the most accurate weld prep profiles when using the Commander, Dictator, and Dictator II MILLHOG machines. This kit features a carriage design as well as the ESCO wedge style blade lock system that has provided unparalleled rigidity in the beveling market for decades.