1.25” I.D. - 6.625” O.D.
31.8mm I.D. - 168.3mm O.D.
- Tool rigidly mounts to the pipe or tube I.D.
- Heavy Duty spur gear drive train delivers optimum rpm, torque and maximum durability
- One mandrel covers the majority of the tool's range
- EscoLock cutter blade holding system achieves chatter-free bevels on tough tube and pipe alloys
- Removes tube stub welds for header preparation
- Removes tube weld overlay and cladding
- Torque-free operation
- Choice of pneumatic or electric motors
- Produces clean continuous chip without cutting fluids
- Lightweight and simple to operate
|Working Range||1.25" I.D. - 6.625" O.D.|
|Blade Series||M-Series Blades|
|1.25 hp||1800 W|
|90 psi||120 V|
|40 cfm||50/60 Hz|
|Cutterhead Speed||55 rpm||19-66 rpm|
|Working Weight||27.5 lbs||38.8 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||65 lbs||75 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||17" x 31" x 6"||24" x 20" x 7"|
Mandrel Kit (1.25"/31.8mm) Part #: M-240
The M-240 mandrel kit is designed to fit in the Mini MILLHOG gear head and will allow it to fit in tube or pipe with a 1.25" (31.8mm) I.D. This kit works with both Cutterhead options and comes with everything needed to assemble. Clamping range of this mandrel kit is from 1.25" (31.8mm) I.D. to 1.925" (48.9mm) I.D.