The PrepZilla’s MILLHOG® powerful 2hp pneumatic or 1800 watt electric motor and tough gear reduction create a perfect combination of speed and torque. Both the pneumatic and electric drives deliver plenty of power and can perform any angle of end prep on all types of pipe and tube alloy including P-91 and Super Duplex. Eight sets of Clamp Ribs and Pads achieve an I.D. clamping range of 1.575in I.D. to 8.625in O.D. The Tool Post can handle up to two Cutter Blades at a time and a third Tool Post can be added for additional pipe beveling functions.
- Only (8) sets of clamps to cover entire range.
- One mandrel covers entire range.
- Optional Toll Post holds third cutter blade and increases pipe beveling capabilities.
- Single point attachment allows preps on all wall thicknesses at any angle.
- Optional cross feed for flange facing, pipe grooving and severing.
- EscoLock blade locking system for maximum blade life.
- Dual opposed tapered roller bearings deliver rock solid performance.
- Heavy duty clamping system does not break.
- Directional exhaust.
- Low R.P.M. with tremendous torque.
- Produces thick chips on all highly alloyed tube and pipe, without cutting fluids.