Flange facing made easy with the FLANGE HOG 110®
The FLANGE HOG 110® is rugged, compact and ideal for quickly reconditioning rusty, scarred and worn flange gasket seats to like-new condition in minutes. This easy to operate flange facing tool is perfect for re-facing RF and FF flanges on site, in a fabrication/repair shop and it produces a perfectly precise phonographic finish.
The FLANGE HOG 110® has a clamping range from .9” (22.86mm) to 10.3” (261.6mm) and can machine flanges with a reach up to 14” (355.6mm) O.D. The ESCO proprietary clamping system is simple to configure and designed for fast set-up with accurate alignment.
Cutting bits are double sided, long lasting, and specially formed to cut through a wide variety of material including carbon steel, stainless steel, alloyed steel, aluminum and cast iron.
Each tool kit comes ready to use in a sturdy carrying case that keeps everything conveniently organized and readily accessible.
Whether you are interested in buying or renting, the FLANGE HOG 110® will provide you with consistently accurate results and years of trouble free service.
• Manually operated, no electrical, hydraulic, or air lines necessary
• Smooth swing operation produces perfectly precise phonographic finish
• I.D. clamping range of .9” to 10.3” with facing diameter up to 14”
• Accurately mounts to the flange I.D. in seconds
• Feeds available for both smooth and stock finish in accordance with
ASME B16.5 standards
• Cutting tool has both neutral (straight) and 90-degree tool bit holders
• Made of high strength precision machined materials
• Sturdy carry/transport case for managing all components
• Available kits come ready to use
• Strong hardware that is easy to use and makes setup fast
• Saves time and money
• For Sale and Rent
Download FLANGE HOG 110® Brochure