0.5” I.D. - 3.0” O.D.
12.7mm I.D. - 76.2mm O.D.
- Narrow body 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Large clamping surface rigidly holds tool for chatter-free bevels
- Powerful pneumatic, electric and battery motor options
- No I.D. mandrel makes the C-Hog perfect for boring
- Robust wrenches are securely attached
- Changing clamps and other tooling is easy
- Low maintenance
- Compact, light weight and rugged
|Working Range||0.5" I.D. - 3.0" O.D.|
|Blade Series||G-Series Blades|
|1.07 hp||950 W||18 V - 5.2 ah|
|90 psi||120 V||120 V|
|35 cfm||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Cutterhead Speed||114 rpm||14-58 rpm||43 rpm|
|Max Working Weight||20.1 lbs||22.3 lbs||20.8 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||40 lbs||46 lbs||46.6 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||21" x 18" x 7"||17" x 31" x 8"||17" x 31" x 8"|
Right Angle Drive Part #: G-290
When space is limited, the C-Hog can be fitted with the Right Angle Drive (also fits Ground MILLHOG) so that the motors can be mounted to either side, or up/down. Like all of our tools, the Right Angle Drive, is constructed out of precision machined components and is easy to assemble with all three motor options.