The 1.5hp HHB-5000 RA Right Angle High Speed Hand Held Beveler produces beveled tube ends in seconds on a wide variety of tube and pipe from .450in I.D. to 2.250in O.D. that are ready to be welded. Set-up is quick and no clamping is necessary, the I.D. Locating Pilot quickly aligns the tool and its Inserts with the tube end. As the Cutterhead, I.D. Locating Pilot and Inserts rotate at 5,000rpm the operator gently pushes the tool against the tube end and almost instantly a perfect bevel is formed and if it binds or stalls no reaction torque is generated. It bevels without cutting oils, is easy to use and its critical working width is only 1.900in wide x 5.000in high for access to areas with limited space.
- Capable of prepping tubes in seconds.
- Air-powered beveling with no torque reaction.
- Pilot automatically locates on or pipe I.D.
- No clamping or loose parts that can fall down tubes.
- Handles variety of tubes, materials and applications.
- Field changable pilot and cutterhead saves time.
- Carbide blade inserts have multiple cutting edges
- High speed cutter head spins at 5,000 R.P.M.
- Precise end preps without cutting oils.
- Field proven tools require very little maintenance.