Dictator II Millhog
4.5” I.D. - 24.0” O.D.
114.3mm I.D. - 609.6mm O.D.
- One mandrel/wedge and 8 sets of clamps cover the entire range
- Wide clamps spread contact for superior clamping force and rigidity
- Three powerful motor options that are easily switched
- Comes with spring hanger, goose-neck hanger, and stand for safe storage/transportation
- Bevel, face and bore simultaneously
- Rugged dual-opposed tapered roller bearings support the gear drive for non-stop operation
- EscoLock cutter blade holding system reduces vibration and maximizes the number of preps per blade
|Working Range||4.5" I.D. - 24.0" O.D.|
|Blade Series||M-Series Blades|
|3.0 hp||1800 W||5 hp|
|90 psi||120 V||1500 psi|
|95 cfm||50/60 Hz||5 - 10 gpm|
|Cutterhead Speed||15 rpm||Gear Box Included||1-14 rpm|
|Cutterhead Speed (gear box)||7.5 rpm||6.5 - 22.5 rpm||1 - 7 rpm|
|Working Weight||265 lbs||278 lbs||269 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||503 lbs||516 lbs||507 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||41" x 25.5" x 40"||41" x 25.5" x 40"||41" x 25.5" x 40"|
Adjustable Tool Post Part #: D-57
The D-57 Adjustable Tool Post allows operators to fine tune their cutting blades to precisely the right position for the most accurate weld prep profiles when using the Commander, Dictator, and Dictator II MILLHOG machines. This kit features a carriage design as well as the ESCO wedge style blade lock system that has provided unparalleled rigidity in the beveling market for decades.