The C-Monster has a range of 1.75” I.D. (44.45mm) O.D. to 4.5” (114.3mm) O.D. and uses a clamp with a large contact area that rigidly holds the pipe or tube and reduces chatter to produce bevels with smooth, mirror finishes at any angle. Most steel alloys can be beveled dry.
An available bench mount bracket allows the C-Monster to be mounted on a bench or a cart for greater mobility and is ideal for welding schools for machining test coupons or anyone making tube or pipe assemblies.
- Rigidly clamps and produces perfect bevels
- Ideal for boring; there is no mandrel to obstruct the I.D.
- Available bench mount bracket
- 3 Blade holders for simultaneous bevel, face and bore
- Powerful pneumatic and electric motor choices
- Changing clamps and other tooling is easy
- Rugged construction
- Low maintenance